Sunday, December 13, 2009

Woodcraft Drops Lie-Nielsen...

Or is it the other way around?

Current blog post on hold until I can get information from both sides...

12/15/2009 Update...

I want to apologize for my initial post. I'd had a bit of an emotional weekend (more on that at a later date) and my traumatic experience at Woodcraft was probably more than I could handle at the moment. What lesson has Ethan learned from this? Never post a new blog when in a heightened emotional state!

I sent inquiry letters to both Woodcraft and Lie-Nielsen regarding said recent trip to Woodcraft where I found out they would no longer be carrying the Lie-Nielsen line of tools. Then I went out of town on a work-related trip and wasn't able to check my email for two days. I am now back in town and have received replies from both companies. One of the replies was simply a request to contact them, so I will do so tomorrow before I post any results of my inquiry.

2 comments:

Kari Hultman said...

I had heard through the grapevine that it was LN who dropped Woodcraft. I think they're expanding their own retail market and can't keep up with the demand with other retailers.

Ethan said...

Read the results of my inquiries here: http://greystonegreen.blogspot.com/2009/12/chat-with-patrick-jackson-of-lie.html