Sunday, October 25, 2009

Apologies for the hiatus...

I haven't been keeping up with my blog like I've wanted to lately and I apologize for that. Some chronic lower back issues have kept me away from lots of things I enjoy, but I'm doing better the past week or so and hoping to get back into the swing of things (woodworking, working out, home improvements and repairs).

I'll be traveling for a few days this next week and I'm bringing along an old-fashioned blogging system (pen and a journal). I'll have to transfer data upon my return but I hope to have something for you to read when I get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having a bit of trouble.

I just added this blog to the blog aggregator on my website at www.unpluggedshop.com

When you post a new article, within two to three hours, my site should pick up the article and display the headline linking back to your site so people can read the article on your site.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Luke Townsley
www.unpluggedshop.com

Ethan said...

Luke,

I'm now home from vacation and ready to get back into the swing of things, even though my back might not feel the same way. At this point, it's just going to have to deal with it, you know? I've got things to do.

Thank you for the kind thoughts.

And, more importantly, thank you for the link on the Unplugged Shop! I enjoy your large gathering of hand tool articles in one place - it helps me find new and exciting words of wisdom I might never have stumbled across.